Category 5: decals and printed labels
International Airlines Group is one of the world's largest airline groups with over 500 aircraft flying to 350 destinations and carrying around 105 million passengers each year. IAG combines leading airlines in Ireland, the UK and Spain, principally Aer Lingus, British Airways and Iberia. In October 2017, Signbox were invited to tender for the signage rebrand, consolidating the airlines cargo sub-brands under one name – IAG Cargo. Project awarded January 2018.
• Whilst we were an accredited supplier to British Airways, we had to demonstrate an exacting level of competence to deliver a creative and quality solution that could be rolled out to the other group airline hubs in Madrid and Dublin.
• Brand guidelines had to be interpreted by us to provide a sign hierarchy to include primary external branding, wayfinding, environmental graphics, manifestation and branded statutory safety signs.
• The existing high traffic workplaces required internal brand communication to tidy up and improve a lacklustre and dated environment. IAG wished to reflect the brand evolution with a refresh of their AV meeting rooms and we designed and manufactured bespoke AV presentation walls from vertical slot-routed 12mm thick Valchromat MDF (www.valchromat.pt - An innovative product that explores the third dimension, the beauty of textures and the best of engineering.) with new 65” monitors, that could be installed within a live 24/7 workplace with the minimum of disruption.
• At Heathrow, six meeting rooms and two informal meeting spaces were transformed with the new brand and AV facilities. (see before and after photos)
• In Dublin, we replaced large format external signage and internal wayfinding, including repainting internal walls to reflect the new brand palette.
• In Madrid, we acted in consultation with the local team on design and project managed their contractor to implement the signage.
• The project goals to rationalise and transform a tired workspace with the new brand, were fully achieved and include finer details from branded meeting room pen trays to restroom signs.
The principle brief was to provide a calm and professional workspace, representing the ethos of the global airline 2 of 7 group. The detail design of the signage communicates the new brand identity, pushing the boundaries of innovation with the latest materials and challenges everyone’s expectations of a modern working environment. We transformed a tired workplace with intelligently designed solutions.
Our client WE-EF selected us to design, produce and install the whole decorative signage in order to welcome and guide visitors in a dynamique and colored atmosphere. Our design department create a personalized signage reguarding our client's industry to highlight their new and understated building. We acted from the reception area, to the huge showroom, through the production area and the offices.
With this special edition, we wanted to renew what is expected from the classic label of wines and liqueurs. After a careful research, we opted for a full-bottle relief emblem, with continuous decorations and metallic and brilliant shades, obtained thanks to a mix of printing techniques. The result? A glass bottle that is embellished and made unique by this emblem, announcing the value and the “golden taste” of the content.
The Hilux decal presented here has vibrant metallic colours which bring out the taste of Middle East region . The decal is spread over a huge vehicle canvas and hence the intricacy of the various elements , spread of gradiants is well achieved meeting the printing standards.
This is polycarbonate Sticker, Thickness is 0.150 , Used Solvent tisssue adhesive, finished is texture gloss and matt, used different color for design, ,and also used silver chrome ink. For Embossing , we have used heat tool in main logo of DSC, and rest area of texture , we have given embossed through sreen printing.